Thursday, May 29, 2014

Meet Jaxon | Newnan, Ga Newborn Photographer

Oh! I am so excited over Jaxon's adventurous newborn photos.  I love them all!  Working with this family has been such a delight and really they are a photographer's dream come true.  

Jaxon comes from a high flying family.  He had a baby shower done in an airplane theme and has a sweet aviation theme nursery at home.  So its only fitting that we do his newborn photos at the airport! 

I love switching it up and trying something new.  Safe to say these are the biggest newborn props I have ever used.  








His sweet little hat was knitted by his aunt. 









Someone isn't the only baby anymore.  





 This awesome blanket was made by his aunt too.                  I love the colors! 

No comments:

Post a Comment