Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Maddox | Pajama Session | Newnan, Ga Children Photographer

Two more sleeps and its Christmas!  
We are so ready to start the Christmas festivities.  I can't tell who is more excited, the kids or mommy and daddy?  
I relish any opportunity to photograph my littles, documenting their stories is my greatest passion.  I mostly capture their everyday life, but here and there we switch it up with a fun set up.  

I'll tell you one thing though... I am beyond grateful to have a family who has always backed me in my photography.  I declared that I need to take my daughter's bed outside and get the kids in their pajamas and no one stopped and looked at me crazy.  They all pitched in and got excited to see what we were about to do.  That is a blessing. 

How many times did you get to play outside, on a bed, in your jammies?  These are some of my favorite holiday photos of my littles and they are oh so unique.  This session is so being added to my list of minis I offer every year so that I can share the fun with my clients and their littles too! 


Prepare yourself.  My Maddox is a bit of a heartbreaker ;) 
and can you believe he actually let me put him in footies?!  We are all shocked because this little boy has some serious issues with his feet being trapped.  I remember when he was just a tiny thing he would scream "hot toes, hot toes, hot toes," and throw himself about until we took the footie pjs off.  So I am glad I captured this rare occurrence because I promise you, this is the last time he will ever wear them.  

Children photographer, casey green photography, christmas photo, christmas pajamas, newnan  photographer, senoia photographer, atlanta photographer, newnan family photographer, senoia family photographer, styled christmas session
Children photographer, casey green photography, christmas photo, christmas pajamas, newnan  photographer, senoia photographer, atlanta photographer, newnan family photographer, senoia family photographer, styled christmas session

"I know you're watching me..."







and they were even allowed to jump on the bed.  I know I never got to jump on a bed in an in-store studio.  Just saying...










and thats all folks.  
Wild man can't be kept in one place for too long.  He came, he read a book, jumped on the bed, and then was off to tackle his cousin. 







No comments:

Post a Comment