Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Welcome Lacie Mae | Newnan, Ga Birth Photographer

This is the start of our sweet little story.  The part where your page meets mine.  

Everyone's story deserves to be told.  Part of my job is doing just that.  Its a privledge and a blessing to pause the very moment when a mother is born and in that same second the 
very first breath of a new life.  
You will never get that day, that moment back.  
Birth days are a rush of emotion and there is so much of that day you don't want left behind.  As serious as I am about remembering every moment and documenting our story, I will admit that while I have memories of my children being born- sadly, time can blur some of the details and what a gift it is to have the photos to relive it all.  

What a gift, not only to yourself, but to your children.  Most mothers will agree that they didn't know love until they had their child.  What if you could show your child exactly what that expression looks like?  If you could go back and remember and share exactly where your journey together began?

World,  meet Lacie Mae.  This is her birth story.




For those of you considering birth photography or maybe new to the notion, Heather had this to say about her experience as a mother being photographed through labor:

Casey,  you have truly outdone yourself once again.  I could not be happier with the way my birth photos turned out.  I have no idea how you managed to get so many incredible shots without invading my space.  Most of the time I didn't even notice you.  To be honest, I was hesitant to have my birth photographed.  I thought the photos would be something only my husband and I could look at, but I am SO happy that I went for it.  You did an excellent job keeping things perfectly tasteful.  My entire family is able to enjoy them.  You captured so much emotion, so beautifully!  Thank you so much for all of the memories you recorded for me to enjoy over and over again.  I would like to thank you for being a part of that day.  It was so special to have you there and I really enjoyed sharing that experience with you.




























No comments:

Post a Comment