Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Coweta County Fair | Mini Sessions | Newnan, Ga Photographer






I am oh so excited to announce that I will be holding mini sessions at the fair this year.  I can't wait!  We are going to have so much fun.  Cotton candy, candy apples, ferris wheels, colorful lights, and games...  Perfect fall backdrop for high school seniors, couples, children, and family photographs. 

  Switch up your fall photos with a session at the county fair! Dates available are September 18th - September 26th.  Hurry and save your spot before they fill up!  

  Mini- sessions are short photo shoots, lasting 30 minutes.  Each session will receive 5-10 digital images with a print release and an online gallery to share with your friends and family.  
  Need the experience of a full length session?  No problem, all of my sessions booked at the fair will be discounted!  

  You can contact me at caseygreenphoto@yahoo.com or by phone at 
(770) 595-0614.  You can even reach me on Facebook- check out the event.


No comments:

Post a Comment