Friday, August 29, 2014

Savannah + Kyle | Newnan, Ga Wedding Photographer

- two are better than one -
Ecclesiastes 4:9 





[ Savannah + Kyle ]

Savannah is a photographer's dream come true.  This girl is on top of things!  When we met for our pre-wedding consultation at the rehearsal, she had a packet for me.  You read right. A packet.  As a fellow organization nut, I was over the moon.  I didn't even get a chance to ask my questions- she had them all answered.  I truly appreciate all the extra work and thought she put into that packet and planning.


I love the idea of a "first look."  Savannah and Kyle were able to get some intimate photos and spend a little more time soaking up their first glimpses of each other.  







I loved her shoes! Check out these Toms wedges!  Savannah pulled a Pinterest-worthy move with her something blue.  She painted the soles a prefect metallic blue, so clever!




Her dress was breath taking.  I love the cream colored lace,  the buttons, the sash... goodness it was gorgeous!  

  Their wedding ceremony and reception was illuminated & decorated with mason jars, so I grabbed a few ring shots with one.








Moving away from the venue, just down the street, let some of the hustle and bustle fall away.  Working in the calm gave them chance to just enjoy one another in their first moments as husband and wife.


[ K+S ]
- a cord of three strands is not easily broken -
Ecclesiastes 4:12





Kyle and Savannah met in their high school marching band at East Coweta High.  Savannah was Kyle's drum major and had no idea he had a huge crush on her- for two years!  He would walk the long way to his classes just so he could bump into her in the hallway.  Flash forward to Christmas Eve of 2013 in front of a Christmas tree in Savannah's living room... 

"I didn't even realize he was holding a ring because I had a basket full of presents...I'm sure I gave him the strangest look when I saw him on his knees. When I realized he was proposing, I basically threw the basket across the room and just about knocked him flat on the floor. We were originally going to get married on 12-13-14, but once we were ready, we were ready and moved the date up to 7-19-14 instead"






No comments:

Post a Comment