Sunday, August 3, 2014

Heather | Newnan, Ga | Maternity Photographer


  This maternity session was so much fun.  I love these three people very much and am honored to have photographed their pregnancy journey.  From a family of three, through Lacie Mae's birth, and on to her newborn session.  With Heather & Josh's first born, Lyla Grace, I was privileged to photograph Heather's maternity then and Lyla's newborns...



  Our session was full of sweet southern charm.  Cowboy hats and watermelons, pine trees and fields.  The settings and props suited this couple so well.  When Heather & I were brainstorming her session- we discussed her outfits and bringing her daughter along for the photos.  Back when I was pregnant with my daughter, my husband & I took a quick photo of me holding my belly and him holding a watermelon (his watermelon was wayyyyy smaller than mine).  Since then I have wanted to recreate that photo.  When Heather said she was bringing a pink dress I knew it would all come together perfectly!  I don't know why I love watermelon so much... My daughter's first birthday was even watermelon themed.  Maybe its that I ate my weight in watermelon with my pregnancies and now fruit and pregnancy go hand in hand in my mind.  Anyway...



  Heather is a food blogger- check out her blog.  She creates delicious paleo and primal meals.  Basically "clean" food.  Allergen free, healthy, and delicious.     



  Her husband, Josh, is her "cowboy." The connection between these two is magnetic.  Posing love birds like these is easy breezy.  They come close to one another and you can see the intense passion they have for one another. 
 And don't get me started on Josh's love for his baby girl.  They were making my heart melt... Poor Lyla was tired and not wanting to be photographed.  Then she was attacked by some mysterious fleet of bugs.  She spent a good bit of time tucked in close to her daddy.  


















 











You can look forward to two more blog posts filled with this gorgeous family.  I have their birth story & lovely watermelon themed newborns coming up.  I love love love that the maternity session and newborn session match. 

No comments:

Post a Comment