Sunday, October 5, 2014

Meet Lacie | Newnan, Ga Newborn Photographer

Heather & her sweet family chose to use one of my packages to fully capture the welcoming of baby Lacie.  Now Heather has maternity, birth, and newborn photos of her second daughter joining the family!


We tied the maternity and newborn session together with a watermelon theme! [happy dance]
Have a mentioned, yet, my love for watermelons?  
This family's sessions just melt my heart.









I know with my littles, I was very worried about my son's transition from being an only child to a big brother.  So when I come to photograph newborns who have big brothers and sisters, I make sure to include them as much as possible.  Its a big moment for them too and I want to celebrate them as well.








No comments:

Post a Comment